Hey friends !! welcome to my blog !!! I am just a small town cutie who loves shopping a lottt !!!!!!!! This blog is not about anything creative- my poems, stories etc etc !! Its just the way I feel and things I love !! so I hope you would like reading it !! : )

Thursday, June 2, 2011

should I do it or NoT ???



Hie friends !! I am back with my new blog post !!
I was getting soo much bored all these days...was thinking to write something.. but then again..didn't know what to write about !!

Lately I have started following all the major fashion blogs I came acroos facebook- the 1s I loved are- Giasaysthat , Fashion bombay, Style fashion etc and many more !!
I just loved these blogs telling about latest trends, different looks, mix n match !!

Soo what I have in common with all the girls having such amazing blogs- LOVE FOR FASHION !!!
yess that's right !! soo then I thought about what I like d most- shopping !! getting new stuff in my wardrobe !! Fashion..style !! trends !!

So I had a thought that I should also start a fashion blog..after all that's my 1st love !! So wont it be just great writing about it and sharing my ideas and thoughts with all d lovely ladies out there who share my interests !!

But on d 2nd thoughts I was like- Should I do it?? Can I do it?? I mean am not very good in writing as I am in shopping !! and plus soo many great blogs out there I am just li'l confused if I can ever reach that level or can I make a good start??

So am just leaving this post with a query- should I do it or not? how to start?? I would love to read your ideas !!

Maybe at the next post I anounce about my very new BLOG !! hehehe !!
till then cyaa !! take care !!

7 comments:

Yadwinder said...

i olredy told ya to get engaged smwer . so du it :)

Nitika Bhatia said...

thanks yadi !! i hv come up wd d new blog !! check out-

http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/

Jyoti Mishra said...

Should I do it or not ???
the biggest riddle which we have to solve every day. Isn't it /?

Nitika Bhatia said...

@jyoti- yess seriously !! every day..every moment..bt well i got an answer dis tym,. nd i came up wd my new blog. do check out-

http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/

Morbid Angel said...

Cute blog.....Thanx for the lovely comment on my blog and for the follow..Now following u back! :)
http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

awesome post, following u now darl. and thanks for the lovely comments u left on my blog.
hugs& kisses from kimbim

Unknown said...

very beautiful blog compliments
and Thanks for passing by my blog ... : D
I hope you will continue to follow me I'll be happy to reciprocate a kiss
Miriam Stella


is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE